Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New to this...

     So, I'm pretty new to this, as you can tell by my post. This is only my second time writing a blog entry. I know what you're saying, "Get with the times already!" I did join Facebook for a bit. Although, it was only because a really good friend asked me to, and quickly found out that it just wasn't the place for me. But I wanted a place to keep people updated on new products and give a glimpse of behind the scenes action. So here we are!

  Well, enough of that. My shop is called the " Little Golden Chair " on Etsy. It's not really a new shop, but I am totally revamping it. I'll soon be completing a bunch of new sculpts made from polymer clay. But for now, I currently have some left over stock of resin figures from an old art show. Here are some quick pics to get you started. If you like what you see, please stop by and check out the rest. Thanks!

-Janice
       
                                                    .★ Oswald $15.00 .★


                                                    .★  Buddy $15.00 .★


                 .★ Glimms 3-Pack $10.00 .★

   


    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment