Friday, June 28, 2013

Up for sale


Hi Everybody!
I love just about everything British. So much so that I've gone as far as to cook myself an authentic english breakfast ( if you haven't had one yet, I can't recommend it enough!) Not sure exactly where the fascination comes from. Maybe it's my desire to visit England someday, or maybe it's just watching too much Fawlty Towers. Either way, it was no surprise that I was going to get around to something that screams Britain sooner than later.

So with that, I bring to you the British Bobby's and a Crook! I just finished these guys up last night and I really like the way they came out. Each one was sculpted on a 5"x 7" wooden plaque and are ready to hang out on your wall. You can find them in my Etsy shop at littlegoldenchair.etsy.com. They are available separately, or send me a message if you're interested in picking up the set at a discounted rate! Thanks!   








No comments:

Post a Comment